Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Christmas and New Year's

I have been a VERY busy elf!  I guess part of the holiday buzz is doing SO much around the holiday's but I find it exhausting!!!  Seems every night I have something, and my weekends are F.U.L.L.

I must say though, I do enjoy working on holiday activities with my kiddies.  While I know there is a place for hard work, the week before Christmas is not one of them!  I allow my students to let loose the week before the holiday break.  And, let's be honest, I don't have a full classroom so I'm like the evil grandparent who gives the kids sugar then sends them home to mom and dad. . . . .< insert evil grin here >

But anywho, I have been working like a dog to get my store chock-full of goodies for all of YOU!  Check them out below and don't forget to ❋❋FOLLOW❋❋ my store so you don't miss out on any great FREEBIES!!!



New Year's Writing Activity
  Make sure to grab this New Year's Writing FREEBIE!!!  This will help your students reflect on what they want to achieve in 2018.  There is a version included for Grades K-4 as well.
New Year's Color-by-Number focuses on Teen Numbers for Kinder's.  Lots of cute designs to choose from!

New Year's Flip-Book FREEBIE!!!!!
  New Year's Flip-Book FREEBIE!  Definitely head on over and grab it! 

Holiday Candy Bag Toppers
Want to give your students a gift without breaking the bank?  Candy bags are the way to go!  These bag toppers make them extra festive!


Christmas Coordinate Grids
My students L.O.V.E. working on Plotting Points!  There are lots of different pictures to choose from!


I'm not done yet making products yet, so make sure you FOLLOW my TPT Store HERE so you don't miss out on more FREEBIES and resources!

No comments:

Post a Comment