Saturday, December 2, 2017

Feelin' Grateful

W.O.W. What a week! I'm so glad I started to blog about feeling grateful because I just had the BEST WEEK EVER! I have so much to be grateful for this week. 


#1:  I found out Monday night that my poor puppy had to have surgery.  Her bladder was completely   FILLED with kidney stones :(  She had surgery on Thursday and is doing really well!!!!

          


#2:   My birthday was Tuesday.  All of my students wrote me cards and sang Happy Birthday to me.  My own children made the day really special for me.

#3:    My brother purchased his first home on Thursday.  I'm SO happy for him.   He had a heart transplant a year ago so this is a HUGE milestone for him.

#4:    I just came home from celebrating my birthday with my kids and my aunt.  We went out to dinner and went to see a Christmas light display.  My children are 22 and 19 so I don't get to see them as much as when they were little.  They have their own lives now so times like this are SO precious to me.

#5:   I am thankful for all of YOU!!!!  I am so appreciative of the people that support my lil ole store.  I created a FREEBIE just for you!  I hope you enjoy it!!!

                                                     New Year's FLIP BOOK
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/New-Years-Flip-Book-FREEBIE-3523434
              It's a cute FLIP-BOOK that you can use to help your students reflect on 2017 as it comes to a close and to also look forward to 2018.  There are four pages - 2 that focus on 2017 ending and 2 that focus on goals to create for 2018.  Click HERE or on the picture to download your freebie!!!


If you would like to link up to this post, please click below.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment