Monday, July 21, 2014

Pinterest Linky

Hi ~ I just got back from a VERY relaxing overnight trip with the hubs.  We celebrated our first wedding anniversary in this old mansion / bed & breakfast in the Pocono Mts of PA.  It was just beautiful!  Back to reality now though!

I wanted to link up with What I Have Learned to share some great ideas found on Pinterest.  I know I spend H.O.U.R.S. of my life on there, especially now that I am changing grade levels.  Seriously, what did teachers do before Pinterest?!?!?!




I find SOOOOO many things
on Pinterest that it should be directly linked to my bank account!  I know once I find an idea on there.......cha-ching!  I can almost hear the money flying out of my account.  There are just so many cute ideas for school and for the house that I can't resist.  It's not my fault actually ~ as I tell the hubs ~ I'm just at my best when I'm creating.  It's what I love to do, so I can't possibly help that :P

Here is a link to all the resources I've accumulated since I finished school a few weeks ago.  These are all ideas / resources for 5th grade classrooms .......  5th Grade Resources.  The goal for this linky is to share a board with hardly any product postings.....only ideas.  Well this page has NO product postings so I think that qualifies :)  Here are some of my fav's:

Elementary Endeavors: 5th Grade Classroom

Cover cereal boxes with wrapping paper to make homework in/out bins. | 35 Money-Saving DIYs For Teachers On A Budget 

I hope you find something useful on my page.  Definitely follow my if you see things you like because there will be LOTS more where that came from!  Thanks for stopping by :)


No comments:

Post a Comment