Sunday, August 17, 2014

The FOREVER Planner

I'm so excited to bring you this product!  I've been using something similar for years, just not as cute!  I worked on it a bit and made it functional for both school and home life.  I also included a calendar template that you can use FOREVER!



This product has a Week-At-A-Glance template for both home and school, as well as 12 months of calendar templates in color and black-and-white.  Trust me, this will keep you organized!!!!


I printed mine and inserted it into my new Binder.  You can download the preview for it HERE.  Just click on the picture above or HERE to download your FOREVER Planner today!



On to other news........this is going to be a VERY busy week!  I start back to school on Tuesday for a week of FUN professional developments.  Can't wait!  I'm also participating in a big GIVEAWAY from Tuesday - Monday.  There are some AMAZING prizes in this giveaway!  You definitely don't want to miss out on this one!



I'm also hooking up with Blog Hoppin' for their Back-to-School 2014 hop!  This week should be a blast!  Make sure to "follow me"so you don't miss any posts......I might even have some surprises in there for my loyal followers!


No comments:

Post a Comment