Tuesday, August 26, 2014

2 for Tuesday!

I am so happy to be linking up with The Teaching Tribune to bring you 2 for Tuesday!


So this is how it works.....I'm going to put 2 of my products on sale for 50% off for today only and you go buy them!  See, wasn't that easy?  Just kidding :)

But that is basically how this works.
5th Grade Common Core Checklist 

So here are my two products:

   First up is my 5th Grade Common Core Checklist.  This is a HUGE time-saver for me!  There is such a push towards CC right now and administrator's are always checking to make sure we are addressing the standards daily.  This checklist (with posters) is a valuable resource to help you track each time you've taught a lesson that addresses these
standards.  This product normally sells for $5.00 but for today it is only $2.50!!!!  What a steal!!!!



Next up is one of my bigger seller's . . . Monthly Editable Newsletters!  All you have to do is fill in your information and print!  Again, I'm all about saving time so these will definitely help you do just that!  There are two design options for each month.  The template headers are: "In the News,"  "You're Learning What?" "Reminders," and "Birthdays."

I hope you enjoy these products and discounts!

Are you having trouble organizing all that Back-to-School paperwork?  Feeling a bit overwhelmed?  You might want to check out "The ULTIMATE Binder."  It has everything you'll need to get organized and have an easier time referencing materials when you need them.  Everything is contained in one easy spot!

2014-15 The ULTIMATE Teacher's Binder! {Editable} 
 
Just click on any of the pictures to be taken to my TpT Store.  Happy Shopping!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment