Thursday, July 17, 2014

Welcome Aboard!

Well I finally have my NEW blog up and running!  I'm SO excited to be starting this new chapter in my life.  To those of you joining me from my old blog, "The Kindergarten Pod" welcome and thanks for stopping by.  For those of you who are brand new......Thank you so much for visiting!

As you can gather, I am making the big jump from Kindergarten to 5th Grade this year.  I am super excited about it.  I'll miss my little ones but I needed a break.  My Master's is actually in Special Education so I've really wanted to make this move for a while.  The timing was right so here I am :)

Not much to post about quite yet.  I'm working on a couple of things that I hope to have up soon.  Most importantly, I'm jumping feet first into an Interactive Math Journal which should be available in my new TpT store over the next few weeks.

I'll also be hooking up with some of my favorite bloggers for some linky's and sales so stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment