Saturday, November 25, 2017

Feelin' Grateful

Whew, what a crazy time of year!  I don't know about you but I feel as if a LOUD alarm bell sounds the day after Thanksgiving signaling the MAD RUSH of the holidays approaching.  This year, I've had almost a sick feeling in my stomach about it.  Gather the lists, hit the stores, find the sales, check the bank accounts, make the money. . . . . it's endless.  Then before you realize it, it's all over.

NOT. THIS. YEAR!

I just refuse to do it.  Not happening!

So this year, I decided I'm going to enjoy every last second and not focus on the "commercialized" part of the holiday.  Sure, everyone will get gifts but that really isn't what this time should be about.  I've decided that this year, I'm just going to be THANKFUL!

After all, I have SO much to be grateful for.  Sometimes with the hustle and bustle of work, family, life, it's so hard to lose focus on the things we already have.  So here it is . . .





Here are the TOP 5 things I am grateful for today:

       #1:  I have truly been BLESSED with the best kids ever!  They 
            are growing into such beautiful people and I couldn't be 
            more PROUD!

      #2:   I am so grateful that I have a job working with some of   
             the most AMAZING people that I've
              come to call my friends.

      #3:  I have everything I NEED in life!
   
      #4:  I have found success on TPT, which has helped me
             provide for my children!

      #5:  I am HEALTHY!


Please join me by blogging about what you are most grateful for, then add your link below.  Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment