Sunday, November 2, 2014

November Currently

Well I may officially be the worst blogger E.V.E.R. but I can definitely find the time to hook up with Farley for her November edition of Currently!



Listening ~ Yes, believe it or not, I'm sitting here typing away listening to my hubs watch a dumb fishing show.  I can't even begin to fathom why people watch shows about someone else catching a fish.  Now, I'm certainly not a fishing-gal (as if that wasn't obvious) but really?  An entire 30-minute show dedicated to catching fish!?!?!  

Loving ~ I cannot believe I'm down to my last 3 classes!!!!  I'm going out kicking and screaming all the way but I'm so darn close I can taste it!  I'm done the first week of December and you better believe there will be a BIG OLE post about it!!!!

Thinking ~ I feel terrible guilt.  About anything.  About everything.  Always.  Since August, I have completely neglected my blog.  And my TpT Store.  And all of you.  I'm sorry!  I think about blogging all the time......does that count?

Wanting ~  I seriously need a break!  A LONG one!  I've been working 12-14 hour days since the middle of August.  Weekends too.  UGH, c'mon Christmas break!

Needing ~  See "Wanting"

Reading ~ I am reading the Pedigogy of Language Development.  For one of my grad classes.  Not by choice.  Synopsis:  Kids are born.  They acquire language.  They speak.  The end.  I just saved you $100 bucks!


Since it's November, the month of thankfulness, I figured I should add a blurp about what I am thankful for.  So here it goes.....

Thankful ~  I am thankful to have a good, solid roof over my head.  I am thankful for a beautiful, healthy family.  I am thankful for me wonderfully supportive work family (I couldn't make it through the day without them!) I am thankful to have a good paying job.  I am thankful for my students (most days.)  I am thankful for my wonderful blog / TpT followers!!!!!

Don't forget to head back to Farley's page and check out the other November Currently's!  Thanks for stopping by!  Happy November!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Lori - I found you through the Currently link up. I know EXACTLY how you feel about finding time to do it all! I have no idea how all these bloggers can do everything! But, just do what you can and the time will come when it all fits together. So they say... let me know when that happens! Good luck with your grade school classes. I think you made the right decision just getting them done now. You're almost there! ~ Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lisa! I'm glad to hear there are others in the same boat as me! Hope it gets better for you as well!

      Delete
  2. I totally relate as well! I'm amazed at some of the bloggers who post so often with amazing pictures.. I try my best and still can only squeeze in 2-3 posts a month! But like Lisa said, we do what we can right? Good luck with finishing up your grad classes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lori, don't feel bad! If it wasn't for Farley, I don't know what I would post on my blog! I love your sense of humor about it all, too. I understand what you mean about the fishing shows. They're not the most exciting things to watch! Hang in there with the new class! Carol Carol"s Teaching Garden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol! I have to laugh at the fishing shows! Seriously, WHY would someone watch that?

      Delete
  4. I post on Sundays but I'm really trying to post more often. Congratulations on almost being done with grad school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Maybe I should just set one day a week as well. Maybe that will help me get back on track instead of just being too overwhelmed that I do nothing :( Thanks for the tip!

      Delete
  5. I know exactly what you feel about these awesome bloggers being able to post nice pictures & write frequently. :)

    Congrats on being almost done on grad school. :)

    ♥ ♥ rachel ♥ ♥
    Teaching Melodies
    At the Other Side of Me

    ReplyDelete