Monday, August 11, 2014

Meet the Teacher Linky!

I'm so excited to participate in another linky today!  Whoa....I'm going to need a vaca after all this!  I'm hooking up with Falling Into First for her Meet the Teacher link-up.  I hope to meet a lot of great new / old bloggers, so here we goooooo . . . . .






My name is Lori and I live in the suburbs just outside of Philadelphia, PA.  I actually grew up in "Philly" as well like to call it.  I've been blogging now for about 2 years.  I have another blog (The Kindergarten Pod) because up until this year, I taught K.  Now I'm moving to 5th Grade Special Ed. so I decided to add another blog and TpT store.  It's been quite a summer trying to rebuild everything from scratch.  It would just have been too hard to continue on a blog / store with "Kindergarten" in the name.

I have two amazing children, 19 year old daughter & 16 year old son.  They are my world and my proudest accomplishment!  I have two furbabies, Mocha & Sophie.  I just love them to pieces.  I have been re-married for 1 year to my soulmate.  We married last July and have been blissfully happy ever since.  He is truly my best friend.  

Okay, here are the questions for the linky.....

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...

My puppies!!!! See my pic of Mocha below (Sophie was not in a picture-taking mood!)  Colored duct tape (I like it too much!)  Spray paint: Something old becomes something new again!  The Beach:  Someplace I did NOT get to enough this summer!  Chevron & polka-dots: You'll see this reflected in most of my products.  Get-aways with my hubs: Something we don't do enough!


 IF YOU WEREN'T A TEACHER, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO BE?
Believe it or not, I'd probably be an accountant.  I like the way numbers work. I like the basic principle of accounting....things need to balance out.  Weird, huh?


THREE LITTLE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU.

Loyal, Fun, Loving

 
FINISH THE SENTENCE, "________,  SAID NO TEACHER EVER!!"

"I LOVE getting up early every day!"
 

Q: IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY AND YOU CAN INVITE ANYONE {DEAD OR ALIVE} TO THE PARTY. WHO ARE YOU INVITING?

My Gram.  I'd love to see her again and I miss our long talks!

Q: IF SOMEONE WROTE A BOOK ABOUT YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD BE THE TITLE?

 Meet the REAL Mrs. Murphy!  
{If it can go wrong, it does go wrong!}


 Q:YOU GET TO PICK ONE SUPERPOWER. WHAT IS IT?
 Teleporting.  To be anywhere you want, anytime you want.....priceless!

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE OR SAYING?

"You must do the things you think you cannot do." 
~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Q: IF YOU HAD TO SING ONE SONG ON AMERICAN IDOL, WHAT WOULD IT BE? 

 Margaritaville
 Q: ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL?

I am VERY MUCH a night owl.  It is physically painful for me to wake up early . . . not even joking.  Painful.  All over!

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE RESOURCE THAT YOU'VE CREATED IN YOUR TPT SHOP?

 I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE "The Ultimate Binder."  I use it myself and it keeps me sooooo organized!

                             

There are SO many templates and forms in this document (over 240) and they are ALL editable!!! It is a unique binder for each person.  Definitely worth checking out.  And I've priced it lower than most on TpT just because I love it so much!  Click on any picture above to check it out!


Q: SHARE SOMETHING WE MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU! 

Mmmmm, this is a tough one since I'm pretty open about things.  I guess something the blogging world wouldn't know about me is that I'm 41 years old.  Most people seem to be in their 20's and 30's so I kinda feel old on here.  But trust me, when you get to be this age, you still feel like your 20-/30-something!  

Well I'm so glad I could participate in this.  I'm heading back to check out some other blogger friends.  Definitely head back to the link-up!  Before you leave, I'd love it if you followed my blog!  I get tremendously happy each time I see that number go up.....trust me, I probably get too happy!  Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment