Friday, August 1, 2014

Master of the Multiplier

I know the students I will have this year have had some trouble learning their multiplication tables.  Some have relied too heavily {for me} on the Multiplication Chart......which gives them the answer.  Some of them can't multiply 2 x 2 without looking at the chart!

Needless to say, learning our facts is a skill I'm practicing with them from Day One.  I know I learned simply by memorizing them but times have changed.  My teaching philosophy is to make learning as fun as possible so what's a girl to do?  I created a game, of course!

The game is called, "Master of the Multiplier."  Who doesn't enjoy being the M.A.S.T.E.R.???  It's a simple, print-and-go activity.  All game boards are black-and-white and there are two game boards per page.  The only materials needed are a game board, 2 dice and something to color with.....that's it!  The product also comes with a directions-poster to put in the Math Center with the game.




I know the kids are going to love this game!  Shhhh, don't tell them they are also learning to add & multiply fluently!  Click on the picture or HERE to download this product.  I'd love to hear how your students enjoy it so leave me a comment   below :)


No comments:

Post a Comment